As an MSP Owner you will be able to manage different companies on your account, by navigating to the "Companies" tab from the left sidebar of your MSP portal you will be able to see the list of your companies, on this list you have options to see the information of a company by clicking on its name, it will redirect you to the profile of that company where you can see details like:
- Company Information (Name, Address, Country, City, Timezone, etc...)
- Settings (Here you can manage all the configurations about your company, such as: Single Sign On (SSO), M365 Sync, Phish Alert Button, Opt-in Emails, or edit your subscription).
- Manage Notifications (Configure email notifications at the company level).
- Users List (Here you can see all users added on the company but in order to add or edit them you need to jump inside that company by clicking on the "Go to Company" button at the right side of the view.
- Admins List (See and manage the list of admins who has access to that specific company).
- Campaigns (See list of campaigns created from the MSP directly on the child company).
If you want to see more details about campaigns, users, reports, and training assignments will be necessary to jump inside each company, you can do it by clicking on the "Go to Company" button on the profile of each company or from the companies list by clicking on the blue icon at the right side of the list.
If you are a new MSP on board and don't have any company on your list you can create a new one by navigating to your MSP portal and clicking on the Companies tab from the left sidebar and hitting the button "Create New Company" or by clicking on the following link: https://app.symbolsecurity.com/admin/companies/new/.
In order to create a new company you need to fill the following information:
- Company Name
Once you create a new company you can start adding your list of users, and start creating campaigns and training assignments for them.
Note: Companies cannot be deleted from the app right now, but if you want to remove one company from your list don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
S Symbol is the author of this solution article.