As default Symbol allows admins to add up to 3 keywords to be scanned by the Cyber Threat Surveillance feature, however this number of keywords could be increased by talking to email@example.com. Admins could add more keywords to their plans or packages of up to 10 VIP emails.
In order to add a new keyword to your company, navigate to the Cyber Threats link from the left sidebar and then click on the tab "Keywords". This view will show you a list of all keywords added in the app, and a button at the end of the list saying "Add New Keyword".
If you don't have access to see the views mentioned above, probably your permissions don't allow to do it or the feature has not been activated yet. In this case please contact support to activate this view: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you click on "Add New Keyword" you will see a form to add one or more keywords at the same time. You can also add multiple types of keywords such as:
- Single String (Like Company Name or Product Name)
- Domain (e.g: yourdomain.com)
- Email (email@example.com)
- CCN (Credit Card Numbers)
- SSN (Social Security Numbers)
- IP addresses
- Crypto Addresses
Once you have added your keywords they will be automatically scanned everyday, and if it's your first time running the feature you will need to click on the "Start Now" button.
To Keep in Mind:
- Only MSP admins and Owners of child companies will be able to manage keywords.
- As default Symbol Security use your company name as the initial keyword but you can delete it and use another keyword if you wish to.