Summary Reports can automatically be sent to your admins or recipients in the Recurring List using 2 different types of frequencies: Monthly and Weekly.
When using the Summary Reports' monthly frequency, Symbol sends an email to the admin(s) and/or recipients defined on the recurring list on the 1st of every month at 9:00AM EST including a summary of all the events that occurred across the platform for the most recent month.
When using the Summary Reports' weekly frequency, Symbol sends an email to your recipients and admins on the Monday of every week at 9:00AM EST including a summary of all the events that occurred across the platform for the most recent week.
How to change the summary Frequency:
The frequency of a summary report can be altered at the MSP level or at the Child Company level:
- From the MSP Level: Navigate to the settings of the MSP account by clicking on the avatar image at the right side of the header and select the option "Settings", then click on the tab "Settings" and navigate to the bottom of the page to edit the frequency. (By doing this action from the MSP portal, it will affect all your child companies).
- From a Child Company: In order to change the summary report frequency for a specific child company, navigate to the settings of a child company and navigate to the bottom of the settings to find the option: Summary Reports, then click on the button "Edit Frequency" to change it.
- From a Non-MSP company: If you're admin of a single company you just need to navigate to the company settings by clicking on the avatar image at the top-right side of the screen and then select the option "Settings" from the nav tabs, then scroll down to the Summary Reports section and click on the "Edit Frequency" button to change it.
- If there is not new data or variance on the data to show for a past month or week, then the summary reports are not generated or sent to the recipients.
- You can edit the summary report frequency whenever you considere it necessary.
S Symbol is the author of this solution article.